21 February 2018

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


More mysterious '90s DIY brilliance...I look forward to the nerds of the world focusing their efforts on unearthing lost and never discovered gems from that forgotten decade. The bands were earnest, untethered by internet created dogmas and rules that should never apply to kids developing their own sound/s and their own scene/s...and sometimes the bands were also really fukkn good. This offering is from Calgary (I'm making assumptions on the decade of origin, though I think most educated listeners will agree), and it strikes me just right. Listen to tracks like "Blind" as they struggle to keep up with themselves....it makes me nostalgic even though I don't really know what for. It just sounds real. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please never stop doing your blog, it's the best

Sincerely,
K dawg